used to be perriefied
recently changed my theme, what do you think?
12 more days until summer vacation ahh excited
niall is my bae (dylan too)
heaven knows - the pretty reckless
baby came home - the neighbourhood
Is this for halloween? Yes.
Would I wear it more often if I was brave enough? Double yes.
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau by Bjorn Iooss (Vogue Italy)
Logan Lerman for Scene Magazine 2014.
important lessons (harry styles inspired):
- always know a few good jokes to break the ice
- remember to eat lots of fruits and stay healthy
- be kind to everyone
- throw shade when u have to
- keep souvenirs from memorable events
- modesty is the best policy
- suck a lotta dick
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back."
I just want someone who will kiss me when I’m mad and lets me cry in front of them and buys me pizza and watches scary movies with me and holds my hand real tight even if it’s sweaty and thinks I’m beautiful no matter what I look like and lets me steal their sweaters so I can sleep with their smell on my skin and who laughs at the same things I do and just never lets me go, no matter how hard I try to push them away.